Black Dawn pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the unforgiveing pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» the main den
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 pm by Faith

» ranks in the pack
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 am by midnight

» first contest!!!
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 am by *dawn*

» Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP]
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:37 am by Faith

» life of a teen rp
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:48 pm by *dawn*

» dawn's bio
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:20 pm by *dawn*

» leaving for a little
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:12 pm by midnight

» grassy field
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:11 pm by midnight

» hunting grounds
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:10 pm by midnight

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP]   Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Tumblr_mgoxlePVOX1rm8s42o1_500
Recognized As
Faith

Also Known as
Faitheys & Faithers

Age of Development
Currently Three Years of Age

Masculinity
Female[Fae]

Features
Long lush purest ivory pigment with black hues among atop her frame and tail. Bold feature with coarse legs. As she has a tall physique, normally a bit more of a hiehgt then females around her age. Long hind limbs and a short stubby tail, she has a thickened neck layer and flank with an exceptional broad snout. She has bold hazel orbs that have a slight hue of silver surrounding the inside of her irises.

Class
She's 25% Mackenzie Valley Wolf-70% Tibetan wolf & 5% Timber Wolf

Behavior
Competitive, cooperative and dependent. Clever, wise and protective whom will use her aggression towards those intimidating and provoking. Though she has an affectionate side, and polite with a modern temperament. She'll listen closely for her duties that lies ahead of her, she doesn't tolerate hostile wolves as often, she'll become impatient and scowl upon those who are indifferent towards her. Normally a quiet one, whose thoughts are gathered perfectly in her mind, though good or bad, she can become expert at something she endures doing. She is protective when danger lurks near and far, she'll risk her life towards fatal moves.

Narration
Once a born pup into a well small durable pack in the mid tundra. Coursing harsh and brutal winds of blizzards that relentlessly went on during her time as she was growing up. Her pack was small only a few adults and juveniles, and her sisters, Sage and Sadie were along her side. Times were tough, migrating with the pack was the only way as the herds of caribou have moved on.

Facing against other mammals, like bears and unknown wolves, it was fatal for some, though not every canid suffered, but had their fate settled, as it wasn't long until her mother has fallen, leaving only my father, my siblings and the oldest and wisest member of the pack, Willow, to carry us on and lead us to safety.

The winter ended, the long journey was aching, our paws were numb and roughened from the ridged crest of the earth we embarked across to reach a newly claimed terrain to call home. We were only 6 months now and during the times we would play, feast and live on. When I reach a year old I helped out my father and my grandmother until I was almost 2 and decided to flee from the pack, leaving behind my pup hood memories. With all the training enforced into my blood, I was competitive with my journey, cooperative and cautious, out in wildlife and fighting against others for survival. It wasn't long until this female came across another territory. 'Was it a new start for her? Or will she be banned to enter? It was up to whom she first encounters to decided whether she'll stray or leave.

[center]Desired Role
Delta Female

Secondary Role
Scout

Upstarts
None

Companion
None As of Now

Thrills
Pups, fighting, training, cooperative behavior, non threatening wolves, close listeners, trust and acknowledgement, and others as well

Detestations
Unworthy visitors, hostile wolves, liars, non respective wolves, causing fatal moves, etc

Other Markings/Patterns
She has some missing fur of her lower right side, where a scar is vaguely shown & she has a bitten area under he chin, where she was disciplined by her mother before her passing
Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Tumblr_mgupkbcXZm1rhjhino1_500

Last edited by Faith on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com
midnight
Admin
midnight

PostSubject: Re: Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP]   Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Great bio!
i think im going to redo mine now.
Smile
welcome to the pack faith
Back to top Go down
https://blackdawnpack.rpg-board.net
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP]   Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:37 am

Haha Well Thank You!
I normally write long literate paragraphs about my bio, anyways C:
Back to top Go down
http://SpecialK42293.deviantART.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP]   Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith: The Obedient One [Autobiography] [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dawn pack :: female bio's-
Jump to: